Sunday, March 12

First taste is always free, with P to the N-U-T.

I had a really terriffic friday-saturday combination day, walking the Brooklyn Bridge and things. But it's hard to talk about. Here is something personal! (Yay)

I'm a little tired, but I'm not out. Here's a comic that has nothing to do with anything:





Alex is coming soon! I'm psyched. I want to take her to so many places...be a big brother. I hardly ever get to be that.

All packed for New Orleans, flight at 7 AM. Whoooey. Just in time to get breakfast in the south...gonna get me some flapjacks, if I can.

Isn't this terrible? Yes, but isn't it?

Corinne came to visit me the other weekend! We went to go see Barefoot In The Park. Thanks, corinne. Also, C-dawg: It still looks like Erin Malcolm to me.

The Katherine Says: AWWWWWWWWWT.

Music: Since You're Already Up -- The Joggers. Well versed in this world -- This Providence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our walk the other day got me thinking about one of my favorite Walt Whitman poems. (It was written 3 years before the bridge opened, but crossing the river is crossing the river!)

"The glories strung like beads on my smallest sights and hearings, on the walk in the street and the passage over the river"

Crossing Brooklyn Ferry