Monday, July 10
Radiation in my cereal.
Hey, folks! So. The new Simon:
1. Is hosting Steve Breedlove and his friend Scott, buddies from New Orleans.
2. Is proud to be a katherine hangout partner today, for the first time in months.
3. Passed his teaching tests with flying colors, and is now licensed!
4. Is student teaching summer school at K292, a Jr. High School that eats nails for breakfast and poops gold dubloons at two PM. I have 24 students and learned many of their names today (the second class I didn't get to know anyone). Their names are: Ethan, Cory, Elvin, Christopher, Christina, Shena, Lamar, Daniel, and Gregory in one class, and in the second class there's Duvall, Dykia :), Clarks, and some other kids.
5. Is going home in two weeks.
6. Will be missing Horton Stock 2006 AND Falcon Ridge 2006. WEEEEEPING.
7. Is practicing the banjo for his lessons (I promise).
8. Has gotten back on track with the whole eating healthy/180 situps and 100 pushups on alternating days thing with the help of a massive salad and a desire to get up in the morning.
9. Went to a mac and cheese restaurant last night in the East Village (SMACC), and is very pleased to say that it will be a repeated experience.
10. Is going to Kenka tonight Fo' Sho.
11. Is going to play RISK with Kristin of the Bears and Anthony of the Kristin on wednesday night with Mary, and Probably Steve Breedlove and Scott.
12. Finds reading F. Scott Fitzgerald's Tender Is the Night to be a fascinating and sensual experience.
13. Enjoys the Sandman Chronicles, and is looking for volume numba 2.
15. Likes eating steamed chard with fried garlic and tomato peices mixed in.
16. Is becoming a superhero. No, I'm serious. If you check one thing out on my blog this year, let it be this, and know that I have a new hobby coming up.
16. Is now going running.
That is all.
Posted by Catlard at 10:24 PM