Sunday, April 22
Tougher than anything.
No one listens to poetry. The ocean
Does not mean to be listened to. A drop
Or crash of water. It means
Is bread and butter
Pepper and salt. The death
That young men hope for. Aimlessly
It pounds the shore. White and aimless signals. No
One listens to poetry.
--Jack Spicer, Untitled.
Posted by Catlard at 2:23 PM
Thursday, April 19
Wednesday, April 18
Tuesday, April 17
All the cool kids are excited about Pizzacopter ™. They all know that good things are coming. Especially the cool kids in 50-story walk-up apartments. Those people are excited. Game will feature:
- Duelling pizza delivery companies with military-grade weaponry, dedicated to the preservation of vicious free-market competition.
- Pizza topping giblet explosions.
- Daring delivery by skyhook, bungee jump, and grappling hook.
- State of the art graphics, from the year 198X.
- Catchy heavy-metal chiptune accordion music.
- Completely unrealistic helicopter flight simulation, using arrow key or touchscreen technology.
- More tips and reputation for quicker deliveries.
- And much more! ( Don't you hate it when people use this as a bullet point? I do.)
Posted by Catlard at 5:59 AM