Friday, January 23

Ancient methods.

I have, at long last, produced a flyer in the hopes of utilising ye olde flyering method of advertisement to get more tutoring jobs. Look upon my ridiculously simple photoshopping works ye mighty, and despair! (Actually, I drew most of it in non-photoblue pencil, inked it, scanned it, then photoshopped it, but that's besides the point.)

Actually, I'm concerned that perhaps it's not serious enough--I tried to make myself seem personable through my advertisement, not some faceless corporation. I wonder if that will help or hinder me. Ah well, I guess we'll see if I get any phone calls...

In the mean time, let me know what you think--leave me a comment.

Also, I have produced some other literary device comics since I last posted. Have a look! I think that this is the first time I've felt so creative in a while:





No comments: