Monday, December 10

LR Update 1

I thought as a matter of historical record that I would start recording my daily progress on the Living Room here. Here's the version message for today:


Every time we build, a message like this pops up at the beginning of the app to tell you what new stuff you're about to see.

Today I felt like every game had 10 million little things to fix! I was hoping to get all the game stuff done this week, and be ready to move on to programming the living room UI (menus, etc) for the next week. Hopefully I can get to that point by the end of the week -- there's still a lot of work to be done on the actual living room in the game! So we'll see what happens tomorrow, if I can get through a decent amount of stuff.

Smash Bros is out, and it's taking up some time as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the admin of this website is working,
no doubt very quickly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.