Thursday, June 25

Checking disc for errors.

So, I've taken a Meyers-Briggs test. It's the first thing I'm doing on my first day off in about 15 days. I was hoping it would help me get some direction for the next few days, since I honestly have no idea what I'll be doing. It's boring and interesting at the same time, because this is sort of what I wanted--to be in the middle of no-where and not have a lot to do except practice music, writing, and drawing. In any case, the test pegged me as an "idealist", no matter what way you slice it. I'm most likely to be an ENFP. For those of you who don't know anything about this test, I'd be happy to send you a copy, if you want. Anyway, here are some interesting tidbits from the bits about ENFPs, which I hold to be very true:

--ENFPs firmly believe that "There's always another way or another answer."

--ENFPs are less productive where there is disharmony because they pay more attention to the relationships between people at work than they do to the tasks.

--Most ENFPs will say they are organized, but others might not see them that way. Their desire to be open to the moment tends to outweigh their need to be organized

--For ENFPs, loving is an almost constant state. They are generally involved or in love with someone or something new.

No comments: