Sunday, July 5

You say grenade, I say grenada.





New art by Katherine Ramos! Check out www.katherineisthebest.com for the lot of it. This one is called "Ladies Don't Speak of Such Things".


Family, man. Can't live with 'em, can't start a mafia without 'em.

Poem:

I SEE A PLANE

I see a metal puzzle
carrying people from comfort to confusion
I see a facilitation of commerce,
a realization of ancient science
a means for modern drama
in a time of tiny international social scenes.

The more you look,
the more you see.
A reason to study one book for fifty years.
The more you see,
the more you look.

In a time of tiny international social scenes,
a means for modern drama,
a realization of ancient science.
I see a facilitation of commerce.
Carrying people from comfort to confusion,
I see a metal puzzle.

I see a plane.

No comments: