Friday, September 2

Word to the max.

Welcome, everyone, to my London blog! This page was created so friends and family would be able to keep everyone up on what was going on, and so people could make suggestions or ask for things. I'm going to try and update it daily with pictures when I've got my wireless internet up in the dorm, but until then no promises, as I have to go to the school building (40 minute walk) to get on the internet. I'm going to try to have a fun picture with every post, but none this time, as I can't connect my camera to this computer!

Big news: I got a haircut, bought books (a lot of them), lost camera briefly, had orientation, moved in, played poker, went grocery shopping (Sainsbury's), won a free dinner for British movie knowledge! Going to see the remnants of the old London bridge soon.

No comments: