Wednesday, March 23

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

So, I told Sofia that we would trade art styles. I would do some hand-drawn stuff, and she would work with pixels. Yes, I did my hand-drawn picture for the day. I tried to emphasize the lighting in the scene, as pictured right (not perfectly), by using empty space. I don't know if it helps to have the image on the right...but I guess I was pretty happy with how it came out, in the end.


But that didn't stop me from making pixel art stuff, as well. Yes, they're from Nintendo games. And if you are the first one to comment or talk to me in real life and name what games both of these characters are from, I will pixellate YOU in the next picture. It could be from a photo, or whatever. Deal? Deal. It's on. But no looking for the names of these characters by using a reverse image search, like www.tineye.com. Also, if you can't guess the first one, you have automatically signed yourself up for a lecture. Here are your two pictures.



1.















2

No comments: