Friday, March 3

Feast you eyes.

Hey. Here's a thingy:
Photo by Miss Molly Q.

Things didn't go so well with the spring break trip doing relief work with Kesher, so I'm going to do something else. Not sure what it is yet.

I got a job working for the US Charter Center as a part time job, it should help with things.

I still haven't been doing my animation for soft skull. That's going down hill, I hope I can pull it together...

I'm going to get new Rock shoes!

The battle against the computer goes on, as the one in my room is currently broken until monday/tuesday. I made you guys a comic anyway, though, since I care so much.

I was going to become a mime, but I talked myself out of it.

Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
Cars were invented to have a faster way of fleeing from Chuck Norris. Not to be outdone, Chuck Norris invented the car accident.

Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

HAH.

Chuck Norris esponded to the Chuck Norris Facts on his official website with the following statement: I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, Against All Odds? They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, The Justice Riders, released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.

Music: "I should have killed him in the sauna", by Jaga Jazzist.

No comments: